UPDATE - THE FIRST ROUND DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO APRIL 16TH - SEE BELOW
PITCH YOUR BEST BUSINESS CONCEPT FOR
- Wealth (e-commerce, retailing business services, advertising)
- Education & Health (classroom collaboration, teaching aids, educational gamification, sports, diagnostics)
- Enjoyment (social networking, gaming, entertainment of all kinds)
Pitch can be made by a team or an individual.
- April 16 - Executive Summary template and 2-minute video pitch
- May 15 - 5-minute pitch final presentation (Selected Companies ONLY)
- $2,000 awarded in each category.
- An additional $2,000 prize will be awarded to the best student pitch.
- Sanjay Macwan - VP, Innovation and Technology, AT&T CTO organization
- Joseph Ziskin - VP, IBM Corporate Strategy
More to be announced soon! From Baruch College, AT&T and other members of the tech and financial community.
To enter the competition, visit http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/attpitch and receive a promo code for free access to developer APIs from AT&T.