Join us for Mobile Monday New York on June 18th for an insightful evening featuring panels, networking and drinks. We’ll be dissecting three of the hottest topics in mobile with all-star panels that are moderated by Matthew Ingram from GigaOM.
- Hybrid Apps: Myth or Reality?
- Mike Sommers, SVP of Product at Fn(x)
- Alex Hardiman, Director of Mobile Product at New York Times
- Farhan Thawar, VP Engineering at Xtreme Labs
- Mobile and your ever-adapting business model
- Kai Bond, GM at Hatch Labs
- Mike Stern, Director of Channel Partnerships at Xtreme Labs
- Best practices in mobile media consumption
- Asish Patel, Head of Social Media at VICE Media
- Dave Pinke, Product Manager, Conde Nast
Date: Monday, June 18th
Place: The Times Center New York (in the NYTimes building)
Time: Doors open at 6:30 pm, event starts at 7
Parking: Parking garages located on both 40th and 41st Sts between 7th and 8th Avenues
Public Transportation: Closest to Times Square and Port Authority subway stops
Cost: Free, but you must register here.
This event could not take place without a generous sponsorship from Xtreme Labs.