Mobile Monday NY and the Responsive Web Design Meetup Group are teaming up for a series of monthly events!
Event Topic: Mobile First? The Interactive Agency Perspective
When: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Where: AppNexus - 28 West 23rd Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY
Interactive Agencies have been designing traditionally for desktop first, however with opportunities surrounding Responsive Web Design and the growth of mobile, the concept of Mobile First has been become an industry catch-phrase. However, what does this really mean in practice?
- What does it mean for an interactive agency to get up to speed with the best practices of mobile?
- What are some of the key areas for them to consider now when building out a holistic property that include mobile done right?
- What does the philosophy of Mobile first mean for them? Retro-fit mobile first or redesign from the bottom up?
- How do you design a sign by giving each different view the best for its usage, context and traffic?
- Development Lead- FUZZ Productions
- Todd Johnson- Director of Digital at STARWORKS Group
Call for Speakers